Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Conference - Invitations

 I loved creating these next pieces. For a conference, I got to create unique and "whatever you like" style concepts for these pieces. It was fun!!!
This concept was created, well, because it was a western style dance event. It was a fun using Photoshop effects and tools to create the final look.
The simplicity beauty was amazing for this piece. The Summit Society was published well with a mountain in the background and the brands colors.
This is my favorite out of the three. The coins at the bottom right had dollar signs (and since this is an international event, we had to get rid of them). Photoshop was really fun in handling the task of getting rid of the dollar signs! I also love the font. The placement could not have been more well placed.

All three invitations were awesome to develop. I enjoyed the process from the beginning!

No comments:

Post a Comment