Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Imagine 2012 - Branding

I got the wonderful opportunity to create an identity for a conference. I enjoyed the amount of effort and resources that God placed in front of me to get this awesome brand accomplished. 



The start of this concept came from creating a PowerPoint template. I was glad to know what resources were to be used so that I can work with them. This is actually one of 3 versions, however, the executive team loved this version!

Once the concept was approved, I went ahead and made a logo for the event. The logo is "crazy cool". I loved every bit of it - and the best part was that the logo had numerous ways of being used.

One of the highlights for I encountered for this project was creating an agenda booklet. It was amazing getting to be creative, while staying in the boundaries of content. This is one of my accomplishments to this date!






Note: This is only portion of the book. I do have the original copy in my portfolio!

No comments:

Post a Comment